List of active policies
|Terms & Conditions
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training HUB
Online Learning Management System
collectively all information that you submit to Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at
Taurus Healthcare Ltd,
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08030655 whose registered office is at Taurus Healthcare Ltd, Suite 1, Berrows Business Centre, Bath Street, Herefordshire, HR1 2HE;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.hwth-lms.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
c. job title/role/qualification;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. demographic information home/work such as postcode, preferences and interests;
f. Employment information such as employing organization, WTE;
g. Current training status e.g. apprentice/trainee/work experience;
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
7. Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
c. We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of the website, the traffic on the site and how people move around the site. The information is all anonymised and cannot be matched against your identity.
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
c. monitoring anonymous workforce data to inform support service development;
d. provision of training certificates/CPD portfolios for your use;
10. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
11. We may use your Data to share with you Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd advertisements and other content on other websites e.g. advertising funding opportunities for training from Health Education England. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Herefordshire and Worcestershire Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd advertisements and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
12. The GDPR requires that data controllers and organisations that process personal data demonstrate compliance with its provisions. This involves publishing our basis for lawful processing. The legal bases for the processing of personal data as listed in Article 6 of the GDPR are as follows:
a. 6(1)(a) – Consent of the data subject
b. 6(1)(b) – Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
c. 6(1)(c) – Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
d. 6(1)(e) – Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
Please note that not all of the above legal bases will apply for each type of processing activity that Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub may undertake. However, when processing any personal data for any particular purpose, one or more of the above legal bases will apply. f you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers. The Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub operations are based in the UK and we store our data within the European Union on hosted servers. The GDPR imposes restrictions on the transfer of personal data outside the European Union, to third countries or international organisations, in order to ensure that the level of protection of individuals afforded by the GDPR is not undermined.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses. This includes information on how to set a secure password.
16. We will retain Your Personal Data for as long as needed to provide you with the Services or as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which the Personal Data was originally collected. We may also be required to retain certain information by law and/or for legitimate business purposes or until you request that the Data be deleted.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why. You may exercise this right by making a subject access request under GDPR regulations.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Under GDPR legislation to exercise any of your rights as set out above you can make requests verbally or in writing (this includes electronic communications). Contact details for verbal requests contact the Training Hub on 01432 270636, written requests can be made to email@example.com (electronic) or Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, Taurus Healthcare Ltd, Suite 1, Berrows Business Centre, Bath Street, Hereford, HR1 2HE (paper).
20. To withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. If you are unhappy with the way in which we have responded to your data request, you can register a complaint by contacting the Training Hub on 01432 270636, on in writing via email@example.com (electronic) or Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, Taurus Healthcare Ltd, Suite 1, Berrows Business Centre, Bath Street, Hereford, HR1 2HE (paper).
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us or if you think we have processed your personal data unlawfully or that we have not complied with GDPRyou may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
31. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
36. By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub, at Taurus Healthcare Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub. at Taurus Healthcare Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. Alongside our training materials, we have modules from Health Education England's e-LfH Training Management System and here are their Terms and Conditions https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/terms .
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd details:
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08030655 whose registered address is Taurus healthcare Suite 1, Berrows Business Centre, Bath Street, Herefordshire, HR1 2HE and it operates the Website www.hwth-lms.co.uk.
You can contact Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and print personal certifications following course completion
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the beginning of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Herefordshire and Worcestershire Training Hub Primary Care at Taurus Healthcare Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website. However, all content will be date stamped to reflect date added to the site to enable the User to make judgements on the suitability for their planned proposed usage of the material.
16. Whilst, Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. The User is responsible for configuring their own information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site the use of virus protection software is recommended.
17. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, the User would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, the User’s right to use our site will cease immediately.
18. Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
19. Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
21. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Herefordshire and Worcestershire Primary Care Training Hub at Taurus Healthcare Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
23. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must not upload any content that would breach any section of these Terms and Conditions. This includes any information that may cause offence or infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by a third party.
24. You will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach resulting in loss or damage we suffer as a result of your violation of these Terms and Conditions, for your uploaded content.
25. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
26. We also have the right to disclose your identity for legal purposes should a claim that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights, or of right to privacy of a third party.
27. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site, if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these Terms and conditions or is deemed unlawful.
28. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
29. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
31. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
32. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Please read this policy in conjunction with our privacy notice, which sets out additional details on how we use personally identifiable information and your various rights.
The tables below list some of the internal and third-party cookies we use. As the names, numbers, and purposes of these cookies may change over time, this page may be updated to reflect those changes.
|You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page.
|When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
|It remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you.
|It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
|Cloudflare: used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis
|Google Analytics: stores the amount of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit
|Google Analytics: used to check approximately how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends
|Google Analytics: used to check approximately how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends
|Google Analytics: records whether the visitor came from a search engine (and if so, the search keyword used), a link, or from no previous page (e.g. a bookmark)